Saturday, September 12, 2009

Housekeeping

Putting together a new blog is certainly a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun. I will be adding all the EVE blogs that I read to the blogroll and continue the Market PvP series I started a couple of weeks ago.

My recent return to the EVE community after a three year detour in Azeroth has been very busy, learning about all the changes CCP has added and flying all over the place picking up stuff from over a hundred stations. I apparently left a lot of region wide buy orders when I left!

I have received a lot of support on Twitter from a lot of really smart and friendly folks. The "Eve Tweeters" list maintained by @00sage00 is an invaluable resource.

In addition to the Market PvP stuff, I want to put forth my ideas for how someone can get easily started as a carebear trader. Every time I see a new trader hauling npc items for a tiny profit, I die a little inside. This is mostly because that was my first non-mission trade way back when -- I spent an hour making 100k isk moving water 7 jumps to .3 space. Somehow I didn't die, but I did become determined to find a better way.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope to give you reasons to come back again.

Fly safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment